|Login • Signup|
|Maitenance & Support||www.wowza.com/products/maintenance-support|
|Support||For email support requests, be sure to provide the following information with your request to email@example.com. This information can be found in the Wowza Streaming Engine™ Manager by clicking on "About" in the Server pane.
• Wowza Streaming Engine version and build number
• Last four digits of license key
• Platform, operating system, and Java version on which Wowza Streaming Engine is running
• Detailed problem description that includes:
• URL of tutorial or instructions being used
• Player technology being used (Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, iOS device, set-top box, etc.)
• Live encoder/IP camera manufacturer/version and exact encoding settings (live streaming only)
Send a compressed (zipped) folder that includes the [install-dir]/logs, [install-dir]/conf, [install-dir]/transcoder and [install-dir]/manager/logs folders from your Wowza Streaming Engine installation. See How to create a compressed zip file in Windows, Mac OS and Linux for instructions to create a zip file.
|Starin • 136 Venturi Drive • Chesterton, IN 46304 • Fax (219) 929-4377 • Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|© 1999 - 2017 Starin Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|If you have any ideas or new content for this or any Starin portal, feel free to send it to email@example.com|